Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Kimora Lee Simmons Baby Phat Out announces - the publication on Twitter

Well, it was  pulverized  while it lasted ...

Model-turned-mogul Kimora Lee Simmons has announced his Phat Fashion Baby Phat and effective 1 September, e break! Online reports.

is  After 14 years of development and maintenance of Baby Phat, it's time for me to move forward and continue to develop my other business and create a new phenomenon,  said Simmons, the Web entertainment.

I am still dedicated to my family, fans and customers. My inspiration has always been women who have fantastic with me over the years, we went from party girls young players the power!


But a look at Twitter Simmons suggests it was not very excited said of his departure, the parent company Kellwood fall fans  and forced to leave.

Tweeted also their children are also inspired by the brand with mom.   Hard!


But dry your tears, the people. Although Simmons is no longer with the label, will continue its KLS Fabulosity and brands, as well as fashion collection for Kouture Kimora Macy's work.

No comments:

Post a Comment