Saturday, September 11, 2010

Heidi Klum on the extension of the line of make-up Coty Astor

Have you heard of the composition of the brand Coty Astor?

We did not know but we are all hearing about a lot more now that Heidi Klum said, yes modernization of the brand Coty is currently sold only in Europe.

My whole childhood was surrounded by make-up. My father worked as Director of Marketing 4711, a cosmetics company in Germany for 20 years. It has always wear Tester Home lipsticks, eye shadows and fragrances. I loved - - I began to makeup Beauty products and experiment with them early,  Heidi Klum said in an interview with WWD.

In German schools is mandatory for students to find placement for three weeks at 13 to do the work. I worked in 4711, where I had everything from filling bottles of perfume sitting on the treadmill to controlling the quality of marketing for labs where pots of creams are being developed. It was great. It's funny how it is back!  Klum said with enthusiasm.

After trying his luck on a certain development of cosmetic products in Victoria's Secret Beauty, the MEGA model is happy to participate with Astor.

I look forward to the new image Astor products on the market. What is important for me in the composition, the quality of the texture, strength, trendy colors and packaging - but more important is its ease of use for women who are not professional make-up artists  said Klum.

Expect to Klum's first collection for Astor on the shelves in Europe this spring and print advertisements in European magazines in January.

No comments:

Post a Comment