Thursday, September 2, 2010

Tatiana Cotliar:Lights, Camera, Action

If Marc Jacobs toppled a wall of brown paper for the scene in Fall / Winter 2010/11 show in New York in February, also found his new muse, Tatiana Cotliar as Tati known. He was responsible for the opening of the exhibition Jacobs, a privilege usually reserved for big names. A few months earlier, 21-year-old aspiring model from Argentina, travel between the capitals of the world of fashion was an illustrated book. Suddenly, the talk of the next big thing in fashion.

Tati was Argentine officer who told him:  You know, I think I love you Marc Jacobs. Jacobs, artistic director of Louis Vuitton and one of the most powerful people in fashion, is still unpredictable meticulous when it comes to women, that his drawings model. In his latest performance Vuitton (a collection of men circle of influence Mad dcolletage improve skirts and halter) and voluptuous models such as Elle Macpherson, Laetitia Casta, Adriana Lima and Rosie Huntington Whiteley C all curves generally regarded as the title to. He often asks his casting agent through the streets of New York or Paris, in search of  real people  with interesting side to go to their shows. T ATI has a  go-see for the invitation, this show Jacobs, a hearing of all kinds.

Experience was pushed into the center of attention as a shock.  It was very beautiful,  she said.  Girls on parade Marc looked at me differently.

My friend had tickets to Buenos Aires Fashion Week, and it shows Tati was approached by representatives of both organizations in Argentina.
Shortly after he left the university for full-time model.  I thought I would start slow,  she said, but the industry had other ideas. One of his main tasks was the first season of Vivienne Westwood. Now she has 50 shows on the catwalks for designers like Oscar de la Renta, Donna Karan, Valentino, Chanel, Prada, Proenza Schouler went. She was photographed by Juergen Teller, David Sims, Paolo Roversi, Craig McDean.

She is happy to describe as a loner, happy roam the streets of distant cities, to your iPod (I like punk bands like Sonic Youth and the Ramones) is connected, and what adventures come your way.  I'm very introspective. I am alone a lot, but I like it and see. Many girls are depressed because they are often alone, but not me.  They just moved into an apartment in New York on the Lower East Side, so I finally own space.

Is it long term in the industry?  It is probably a moment where I feel there is not much else I can [to do] models,  he confesses. She said that means he could use his experience as a fashion in the film industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment